Graduate Catalog

Degrees and Programs

The Graduate School of Education and Counseling confers the Master of Arts (MA), Master of Science (MS), Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT), Master of Education (MEd), Educational Specialist (EdS), and Doctor of Education (EdD) degrees.


We currently offer degrees in the following major areas of study:

Licenses, Endorsements, and Certificates

We currently offer licensure and endorsement preparation or certificates in the following areas: